Last Updated: 21st January 2011
Enmore Green Ltd., trading as "Enmore Services", own the intellectual property rights for their websites, except where client material is stored with their permission. This includes but is not limited to the Data for design, text, graphics, website structure, coding and database content.
You may make individual copies of the Data on this web site for your own non-commercial use, however, you are strictly prohibited from:
- Selling or trading in materials copied from the Data.
- Using or redistributing the Data for the purposes of compiling databases, lists or directories
- Permitting or allowing the Data to infringe or otherwise prejudice our proprietary rights
- Using the Data:
- For any unlawful purpose or purpose that is likely to bring "Enmore Services" into disrepute or otherwise cause embarrassment
- To send any message or communication which is offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene, or menacing
- In any way that would be reasonably expected to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- As source targeting material for any kind of telemarketing, direct marketing, or other electronic marketing activity on your own behalf or on behalf of another party
enmoreservices.com, enmoreservices.co.uk, support.enmoreservices.com, demosupport.enmoreservices.com, enmoregreen.com, enmoresolutions.com, enmoredevelopments.com, enmoredevelopments.co.uk, and enmore-dev.co.uk are provided on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis to users. You use these websites at your own risk.
"Enmore Services" endeavours to ensure that information made available via this web site is as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
"Enmore Services" accept no responsibility for any losses occurred through inaccurate or incomplete data accessed through these web sites.
"Enmore Services" are not an agent for and does not vouch for companies whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in these web sites, nor for the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services.
"Enmore Services" advise users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in these web sites.
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Users of these web sites accessing them from places outside of England acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws.