Managed service operation of a client's dedicated web based system aims to relieve Enmore clients of all system and day-to-day data management tasks so that they can focus their resources upon content management and the evolution of their on-line capabilities to continue to meet their changing business needs.
The standard System Operation and Management regime, provided on an annual subscription basis, offers:
- Establishment and management of an appropriate dedicated web domain/hosting environment so that the system is accessible from the public Internet;
- An individual Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting environment is provided for each client with a dedicated database and a generous system allowance of 10GB of disk space and 100GB of monthly bandwidth (traffic to/from site), where disk space and monthly bandwidth utilisation are periodically reported so that growth patterns can be assessed;
- All routine maintenance of the database and other file space is carried out with regular backups;
- All required software upgrades are carried out when new/bug/security releases of the software become available, along with any updates to the web site theme that may be necessitated by the new software version;
- Deployment of Google Analytics is provided for web site usage tracking with the client Administrators having on-line access to the reporting system;
- Secure login for the client's designated Administrators is also provided to the Enmore Client Support System for access to:
- All available Enmore support collateral e.g. updates to user Guides etc.
- The currently deployed web site System Design documentation;
- The Enmore Change Request Management ticket system; and
- The Enmore Operational Fault Management ticket system
- Access for all users is also provided to customised help documentation that is embedded in the deployed web site and is maintained and updated as the software evolves.
Additional System Operation and Management options are available for:
- Deployment and management of multiple system instances: use of two system instances, for example, would allow the separation of a public site from the secure site, simplifying the overall management task; and a third system instance could provide a safe internal staging and training area;
- Increased sizes of VPS: additional server sizing options are available should the web site load or day-to-day usage require more resources;
- Provision of incremental disk space and monthly bandwidth allocations: should the site content and site access volumes exceed the standard allocations.